Safeguarding and Child Protection
Nurturing a child essentialises a safe environment free from any form of neglect or harm. We believe in providing the safest of environments to our children for them to develop socially, emotionally and physically.
We also believe that schools fill a special institutional role in society as guardians of children. Schools need to ensure that all children in their care are provided with safe and secure environment in which to grow and develop. The School has a comprehensive Child Protection Policy in place and all staff receives formal training.
Our Safeguarding and Child Protection Program includes:
- Training for faculty and all other employees to recognize signs of suspected abuse and to follow appropriate convention for responding and reporting.
- Focus on prevention with age appropriate lessons provided to educate students on personal safety.
- Keeping parents and students well informed about the Child Protection Policy.
- Extensive background checks for all employees and faculty prior to hiring.
- A Code of Conduct that guides interactions between adults and children.
- Compliance with Haryana state law.
Health, Safety & Environment
We have a team of dedicated senior health and medical professionals, provided to us by MAX Health Care
Our health and safety management system incorporates over 30 health and safety procedures.
This includes high level procedures on:
a globally recognised health and safety certification