Higher Education & Careers
At Lancers, we help our students find the right career path from an early age. Choosing the perfect course and university are not things that should be left to chance. Instead, by carefully assessing the student’s aptitude and skills, selecting the right university becomes a much more thoughtful and conscious decision, made collectively by the student and the student counsellor.
Here at Lancers, the Career Counselling Program commences from Grade IX onwards and follows the following trajectory:
- Orientation session for students in Grade IX and X helps in developing their profiles and taking into account their interests and skills.
- Assessments are made on the basis of interest, personality and aptitude for all the students in Grade IX to XII.
- Individual counselling sessions for subject selection begins in Grade XI.
- Next step is Goal Setting which involves one-on-one counselling sessions for Universities & Course Selection for students in Grade XI and XII. It also involves understanding the application process in greater depth and mapping out deadlines and other important dates that are significant to the application process.
- At Lancers, we also help our students gain relevant information about universities and interesting career options worldwide by organising Career Fairs, Talks by Experts, and Information Sessions on various Summer Programs and Workshops.
Academic Partnership with International Universities
Lancers International school has paved its way towards complete growth and development of its students by collaborating with international universities further enhancing the school curriculum. Below are the partnerships for the benefit of our students.
UNSW is highly regarded in the world. UNSW Sydney has collaborated with Lancers International School to offer an exciting new bursary to support students. This will assist students to study any undergraduate degree at UNSW Sydney in Australia.
At IB level, students with outstanding performances can benefit from our relationship with University of Sydney. Now, the school has partnered with University of Sydney in terms of organizing expert talks, summer programs and workshops to equip students for the emerging careers.
Lancers International school has signed MoU with the Tokyo International University, Japan which has English-based undergraduate degree providing majors in Business Economics and International Relations. Students at Lancers International will benefit from the collaboration as they will be considered for exclusive scholarships by the University for the Undergraduate Programmes.
University and Career Counselling Sessions
Where LIS Students Go
For University & College Representatives
Lancers actively encourage universities and college representatives to visit our high school students as to guide and assist them with all aspects of the college search and application process.Schedule a visit in advance to meet our students.
Contact: School Counsellor