A student’s life in Gurgaon schools is full of challenges.
The issue is, if we fail to provide the teaching of moral values to students in life in Gurgaon schools, they will not be able to identify, understand and distinguish the difference between what is right and wrong.
We would rather be hurting the student than helping him, resulting in problems in society. Moral values, as such, are impertinent in today’s times, for a student. Therefore, the need for moral values for students arises in the early stage of their lives. Moral values are fundamental in a student’s life.
These values add meaning and importance to student’s life. These are the basic values that reﬂect integrity and humanity. Moral values teach us more than any teacher or any book. Therefore, it becomes all the more important to attain these values at a young age. Moral values should be inculcated into the life of a student.
For learning, morals are taught for the overall beneﬁt and growth of the students.
The ten most important moral values for students and everyone in general to lead a great life in Gurgaon schools
1. Honesty: “Honesty is the best policy”, it should be instilled as one of the most important values in a student. The students must be encouraged to tell the truth regardless of the mistakes made. This will help live without any guilt and build conﬁdence resulting in the overall growth of the child.
2. Respect: Everyone desires respect regardless of age or status in society. At an early age, a student should learn to respect others. Respecting others include his peers, elders, different religions, races, sexes, ideas, and lifestyles. It is a very essential moral value. It will make him more concerned about others and beneﬁt him in life in the future.
3. Family: A student should have a sense of family. While growing up, he understands the importance of family, cooperation, love and respect for all people. Teachers in schools in Gurgaon should ensure that students work together through thick and thin.
4. Education and Hard Work: Students should be made to understand the importance of education. They should understand the impact of education on their lives. Teachers in schools in Gurgaon should encourage them to study and attain knowledge. Also, students should understand the importance and value of hard work. Education and hard work culminate in success in life.
5. Adjustment & Compromise: international School transition require students to adapt to new challenges and situations. When absolutely necessary, a student should learn to compromise. This attitude will take him long and far in his life and build good relations with people.
6. Compassionate Nature: Compassion is the sensitiveness to the needs of other people. For instance; extending a hand of help to the needy, maybe a stranger, showing sympathy, empathy, and compassion towards others, which always payback in return when in need.
7. Justice: The students in schools in Gurgaon must have a sense of justice. They should speak out whenever they sense wrong-doing, towards themselves or others. A sense of justice is one of the most important value that students must have from young age.
8. Religious Tolerance: As a student in schools in Gurgaon, the child should have respect for his and for other’s religion too. He should understand that all are equal regardless of caste, creed, and religion.
9. Cheating and Theft: As a student, a child should understand, whatever the justiﬁcation, that cheating, and theft are legally and morally wrong and amounts to stealing something that belongs to someone else.
10. Forgiveness: A child should be made to understand that abusing, hurting or harming others results not only in physical but also emotional, psychological and mental agony and should be discouraged to abuse, encouraged to apologize and forgive people who hurt us. Unwillingness to forgive is the root cause of anger, violence, and ﬁghts.
Thus, it is most important that moral values, being the founding blocks of society, should be instilled in children right in student life. They help to build a child’s personality and character shaping his life and teach him to respect both self and others. Moral values would help in preparing for their future roles in becoming good parents and law-abiding citizens countering the bad inﬂuences in society.
Moral values make a foundation for life. They mold a person and immensely help a student to do it discern between right and wrong as he takes his ﬁrst step towards life into the real world and gains respect from everyone around him. To conclude, when functioning effectively, moral values are life protecting and life-enhancing for one and all whether a student or an adult.